This resource guide, workbook and DVD have been developed by CASA as a guide to operating in Australian airspace, with particular emphasis on satellite-based navigation and surveillance. The kit is designed for self-based and class-based instruction, providing a foundation level of knowledge for the aviation community.
Use the kit as part of your individual professional development. Organisations are encouraged to use it to develop training packages or self-contained sessions.
Note: The information contained in this kit was correct at the time of publishing but has not been updated since the flight operations rules commenced in December 2021. It includes references to repealed regulations.
Topics covered are:
- an overview of CNS/ATM, communication
- global navigation satellite systems
- surveillance and ADS-B
- aircraft equipment
- performance-based navigation
- flight planning, human factors
- IFR operations
- VFR operations.
Features and specs
- Two B5 full colour booklets with DVD.
- 128-page resource guide with 56-page workbook.
- Items come packed in a plastic satchel.
- Download a copy for free.
Limit of one per customer.
The CASA online store operates on a cost-recovery basis. Shipping is charged at a flat rate of $15 per order to cover production and dispatch costs only.